DENTAL CARE for dogs 15 kg or more
- 80% of dogs and 70% of cats show signs of oral health problems from a young age.
- Food residue (saburra) and certain oral bacteria cause PLAQUE to form.
- Due to calcium deposits, the plaque hardens, forming TARTAR.
- Some anaerobic bacteria in the mouth, which are naturally present, cause bad breath (halitosis) by emitting sulphur-containing compounds.
- Another group of oral anaerobic bacteria, Porphyromonas, produce a destructive enzyme (protease) called GINGIPAIN.
- GINGIPAIN attacks and reduces the natural defences of the gums, damages the oral cavity and increases the proliferation of anaerobic bacteria, causing bad breath and PLAQUE. This affects the health of the gums and can eventually lead to tooth loss.
- buco+ contains an exclusive ingredient that neutralizes GINGIPAIN and its toxicity.
- Made to specifically target the GINGIPAIN enzyme
- Natural and safe, with no aftertaste
- Easy to use